Tuesday, July 9, 2013

CIMT - Day 8

We took a little breather today.  Okay, we were flat-out lazy.

There was much cuddling and watching PBS Kids.

Mighty Man was not quite his active little self.  He's been working hard, I think he needed a break.

Of course, even on a lazy day, it is still hard work for Lefty to eat or complete other necessary life skills.  So it was not a lost day!

We played a family game of Trouble this evening.

It took a lot of strength to push the popper.


And the little pegs were impossible to pick up without knocking other pegs out of their spot.

I dug in my craft box to see if I could rig something up to make them easier to grasp.

Here's what I came up with:


Bigger pom-poms would have been better.
I wrapped the thread through the bead several times, pushed the bead into the underside of the peg and attached it, through the hole in the peg, to the pom.

It helped some, but it was still tricky to get the pegs where he wanted them to go.




I'm so proud of his hard work!  You can see his concentration and determination!

No comments:

Post a Comment