Wednesday, July 10, 2013

CIMT - Day 9

I must admit, we were all kind of dragging along today.  I don't think Mighty Man is eating and drinking as much as usual because it's such an effort.  I suspect he could be a little sore too from all the new muscle use. And he's getting tired of me taking his picture.

Tomorrow we'll hit the mid point and start the downhill side of this 21 days.
Perhaps that will put wind in our sails!

We went swimming again today. The cast may be waterproof, but it takes a long time for the inside to dry out.  We drove to church with the windows rolled down to try to aid the drying. 


The kids thought the wind was awesome.


In the midst of the dragging feeling today,
we had a HUGE moment of excitement with a new thing...


look how high and straight that arm is raised!
He actually did it better, off camera, but I was pushing my luck even getting this picture.

Remember the arms-over-head pose on the FIRST DAY?  That was as much as he would stretch his arm independently.  And then, the picture of his arms stretched to his side just FOUR DAYS ago?

So incredible!

Thank you, Lord, for this encouragement today.

No comments:

Post a Comment